Sunday, June 29, 2008

Letting Go...

You might think that I don’t love you, but guess again
You might think it’s because I don’t look at you the way before

and start to ignore you, but guess again

It’s just my way of letting you know that I don’t love you

even if in reality and deep within me
you’re my hearts desire
Loving you is such a risk

but I don’t want to take the risk of loving you anymore

‘Cause you’ve already find someone

that can take the risk of loving you.

It hurts me badly seeing you in the arms of somebody else

When I should be the one in your loving arms right now

It hurts me badly to see you smiling at her

When I should be the one whom you’re smiling for

It hurts me badly to see you talking to her

When I should be the one you’re talking too

But in spite and despite of all the pains

that I’ve experience in loving you

I really can’t deny that you’re still the one I love

But I guess time help me realize

That no matter how strong my love

You couldn’t learn to love me

It’s hard to accept and to let go

but if it’s the only way to keep me from hurting myself more

Then I’m willing to take

the risk and consequences of letting you go.


No comments: